About fee of shihoushoshi lawyer=司法書士 in Japan….

When you purchase real estate in Japan, seller and purchaser need to appoint Shiho-shoshi=shihoushoshi lawyer. Most of cases, you will buy real estate through realtor in Japan. And it will introduce its familiar Shiho-shoshi Lawyer to you.

However, Shiho-shoshi Lawyer’s fee is greatly different from each office. Some bad Shiho-shoshi Lawyer charges very high fee ( ex. more than 200,000 yen for filing registration of ownership transfer and establishment of mortgage ) and the scrivener pays a part of money to realtor as Kick back.
So, I recommend you that you should request Estimate (Mitsumori=見積り) from another Shiho-shoshi Lawyer office.


  • このエントリーをはてなブックマークに追加


error: Content is protected !!