As for fire insurance relating real estate in Japan…

In case a person purchases a real estate in Japan, she should purchase fire insurance.

And when she purchases fire insurance, she also needs to purchase special agreement relating to storm and flood damage.

If a septic tank is damaged by flood and need to replace it, it will cost several hundreds of thousand yen.

In that case, if she purchased a fire insurance with special agreement, premium will be paid.


  • このエントリーをはてなブックマークに追加


error: Content is protected !!